Admission is strictly on the basis of merit.
- Candidates must be citizens of India / Persons of Indian origin (PIO) / Overseas citizen of India (OCI). PIO/OCI candidates is not eligible for any kind of reservation.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December 2019.
- Applicants should Pass Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or an examination recognized equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/equivalent subjects put together or equivalent grade.
- Rounding off of the percentage of marks to the next higher whole number is not permitted.
- Only those Applicants who qualify in Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination 2019 (KEAM 2019) conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Govt. of Kerala are eligible (Candidates should have scored minimum of 10 marks each in Paper I and Paper II)